Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i change my user lookup layout on neopets?

I just started a new account on neopets today..Last time i played neopets i just went to my account%26gt;edit profile%26gt; copy and pasted my layout onto an html box which was the last thing before the change your details button...

But now that i do that i see that the html box is gone...and missing. So i am not sure how to apply changes to my user lookup...

How do i change my user lookup layout on neopets?
You can't edit your lookup until your account is 12 or 24 hrs old but otherwise,that is the way you do it.How do i change my user lookup layout on neopets?
you can go to the link below put your html/css in the bottom box or if you dont trust the link got to My account on the top link bar then under that theres a link for edit profile it will bring you to the same place
  • its wrong that
  • career in market research
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment