Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you change users on the iPod touch?

I just brought an iPod touch from someone but his name is still in iTunes but I'm tryin to go to apps and it's asking for a password and he named it so I want to change the name of the iPod tooHow do you change users on the iPod touch?
I had this same problem, so I went to:



http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1311



Summary:

%26quot;It is not possible to change the account in use on the device itself or to sync multiple accounts to your mobile device. To change the account you are using on your mobile device, go to your computer and sign in to the iTunes Store with the account you want to use on your mobile device, then sync your iPhone or iPod touch with your computer again. This will transfer the new account information to the mobile device. To sign in or out of an account in iTunes choose Store %26gt; Sign In (or Sign Out).%26quot;

No comments:

Post a Comment