Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change users on Firefox?

I left my computer to sleep after closing Firefox, etc. I came back and clicked on the Firefox icon, and it said there was some problem with my profile, so I made a new one. The thing is that I have now lost all my bookmarks and stuff. How do I revert back to the original profile?How do I change users on Firefox?
1. Close Firefox completely (select File %26gt; Exit from the main menu of Firefox).

2. Select Start %26gt; Run... from the Windows Start menu.

3. Enter firefox.exe -profilemanager and press OK.



On Linux or Mac, start Firefox with the the -profilemanager switch, e.g. ./firefox -profilemanager (this assumes that you're in the firefox directory).



You should now see the Profile Manager window, shown in the screenshot to the right.



From the Profile Manager you are also able to remove and rename profiles. Be very careful when deleting profiles; if you created the profile in an directory that already existed, the entire directory will be removed!
  • eye cream sunscreen
  • how to deal with cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment