Thursday, November 18, 2010

How do I change the initial administrator password on my Toshiba laptop?

I know where to go to change user passwords, but someone has my administrator's password, so I need to change it.How do I change the initial administrator password on my Toshiba laptop?
go to the bio setup menu by tapping whatever number plus FHow do I change the initial administrator password on my Toshiba laptop?
Click to open User Accounts.



Click Manage another account. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.



Click the user account that you want to reset the password for, and then click Change the password.



Enter the new password, confirm the new password, enter a password hint, and then click Change password.How do I change the initial administrator password on my Toshiba laptop?
Try this:



1. Enter a computer that can link to Internet. Download a windows password recovery tool (I recommend windows Password recovery Tool 3.0 ) and install it on that computer. Note that: there is a ISO image file. Burn the file into a CD or a USB flash drive.



2. Eject the created CD/USB and insert it into the locked computer.



3. Reboot the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your computer's Setup to make it boot from CD drive or USB drive) and then followed the process of instructions. Just a few steps, the old password was removed.



4. Now login Windows and set a new password.

No comments:

Post a Comment