Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change user name on an ipod nano?

I have an ipod nano. I didn't have a pc at the time I bought the ipod because a friend at work said he would program it for me. Well I am unhappy with the music selection.. become bored of it rather and want to change it. Well the ipod is programed to my friends computer! I have my own pc now but don't know how to work the ipod at ALL. But I do know you have to change the name of the user.. and i don't care if the music gets wiped off, that was my plan.. and my friend no longer works with me for me to ask him how to do this.. Can someone help?How do you change user name on an ipod nano?
You need to have the iTunes software (download it from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download). After downloading the software install it on ur PC. After that connect the iPod to ur PC. The itunes software will automatically detect the iPod. Then u can see the ipod menu on the left side of the screen and u u can edit the music or change the name of ur iPod anytime!!! If u still face any problem let me know.... enjoy music...How do you change user name on an ipod nano?
All u hav to do is click the box where it says %26quot;ipod nano%26quot; or the current name when ur on itunes, wait a second, and click again. It will hilight the name. Next erase %26quot;ipod nano%26quot; or the current name and put in your name or whatever. And btw, nothing is erased!!!!How do you change user name on an ipod nano?
Go on to ITunes... Go To IPOD and Push RESET... And Let It Do What It Has To... and Make Sure You List What Was On There (Song Videos, ect.) Then Reload The IPOD and It Should Let You Re-Name it





Hope I Helped

No comments:

Post a Comment