Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello guys, please how can I change from User fast switching to Welcome screen logon type?

Hello guys, please how can I change from User fast switching to Welcome screen logon type on my windows xp, sp2. Secondly how can I uninstall OR enable client services for Nteware, cos is not allowing me to my windows logon type from user fast switching to welcome screen. Thanks ma, I hope to hear from you guys soonHello guys, please how can I change from User fast switching to Welcome screen logon type?
Log on to the computer as an administrator.

Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.

Click Change the way users log on or off.

Uncheck the Use the Welcome screen check box.



if you want to uninstall software, go Start %26gt; Control Panels %26gt; Add / Remove Programs and uninstall it.



If you just want to disable a service, go Start %26gt; Control Panels %26gt; Admin %26gt; Services and disable the one you want.Hello guys, please how can I change from User fast switching to Welcome screen logon type?
Go to control panel and open user accounts and click on change the way users log on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment