Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change my user account on school computers to admin?

MY schools network runs on windows XP professional the network name is RPS. I am sick of being limited to only certian sites it is expically anooying when i have research how do i change my user account to an administrator accountHow to change my user account on school computers to admin?
First contact the head of IT and ask him for his password. If he refuses as he might well do then you need to learn to hack the network. Sadly this requires a great deal of study which will probably take you beyond the time you finish school. Most school and college IT departments do not bar legitimate study and research sites, only my face you tube etcetera. If a needed site is barred then appeal to your tutors who may well get it sorted for you.
  • how do i fix my computer
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment