Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I hack Vista so that I may change my user account type to an administrator's?

I found a method that requires booting from a disc to change a password, but that would be my mother's or her boyfriend's, and that could cause some trouble. So, I'd rather do this without resorting to changing their password. And please don't suggest using DOS, it's SEVERELY limited in Vista if you're not an admin...How do I hack Vista so that I may change my user account type to an administrator%26039;s?
You don't. That'd require administrator-level access in order to grant user such rights.





There's a reason why you do not have such access to that computer. When you grow up a little, you will understand :) As long as it is not your own computer, you must abide by the rules set up by the person(s) owning it.



In the mean while, talking to the person who has such access and trying to make him/her see your points could be useful, for example If you need some application installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment