Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my user ID? You Know transfer everything to a new ID?

I want my email to look more professional so I want to change it without losing all of my current contacts.How do I change my user ID? You Know transfer everything to a new ID?
You cannot literally %26quot;change%26quot; it, however, you can create an EXTRA ADDRESS for the same account.



An extra email address is a second Yahoo! Mail address that you can use with your existing Yahoo! Mail account.



It's not a separate Yahoo! ID, and it's not a separate Yahoo! Mail account. It's just another address you can use to send and receive email, and any messages you get will go into the same Inbox you already use.



You can use this link → http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias



Note:

(1) You can have ONLY ONE extra mail address. Later on, if you decide you don't like the one you created, then you can change it (by deleting it and create another one).



(2) To help prevent spamming, your extra address can only be changed TWICE IN A YEAR.



For more information, check out the following Yahoo! Help page:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl…

No comments:

Post a Comment