Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I change my password & user name ?

I'm recelenty separated soon to be divorce %26amp; don't want my X snopping into my email . How do I change my user name %26amp; password ?How do I change my password %26amp; user name ?
Hi!



? To change your Yahoo password:



● Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account.



● Click your username in %26quot;Welcome, username%26quot; at the top of the page.



● Enter your password and click Continue.



● Click the Change Password link, located near the top of this page.



● Enter your Current Password in the space provided.



● Type your New Password.



● Confirm your New Password by typing it again. A strong password contains a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters.



● Click the Save button to put your new password into effectHow do I change my password %26amp; user name ?
I would suggest making a new account because then the people that you don't want to contact you will not know about it. Just tell the people you want to talk to know you have a new email :D

No comments:

Post a Comment