Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i change the user name on my computer?

I have changed the computer's name (which was originally the name of the shop that i bought it from) to %26quot;Jason%26quot; and the Adminstrator name to %26quot;Jason%26quot; by using System Properties. (btw im using Vista)



and yet when i open task manager the user name is still the shop's name! not my name! can some1 pls tell me why and how to fix it. Have I missed a place into changing the computer's name somewhere?



thanksHow do i change the user name on my computer?
I'm not sure if this is what ur looking for but, go to Start in the bottom left hand of the computer and click 'control panel'. Then click 'user accounts' and change the account name or anything else u need in that setting.

Hope I could help.How do i change the user name on my computer?
try restarting itHow do i change the user name on my computer?
just go to control panel-%26gt; user accounts-%26gt; change username.

it will help u

No comments:

Post a Comment