Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change users name for My yahoo mail account?

I want to change my users Name on my Yahoo mail account How do I do thisHow to change users name for My yahoo mail account?
I don't think you can change your user name you will have to open a new account.How to change users name for My yahoo mail account?
Go to %26quot;My Account%26quot; (the link is beside the Sign Out link). In there you can create a new profile, which in effect gives you a new user ID. This does not, however, change your email address... just the ID you use to access your account.



If you want to change the way your name appears on all outgoing emails...go to

Mail Options %26gt; General Preferences

and enter in the %26quot;From name%26quot; box the name or nickname you want to use. Finally, click Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment