Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I change my user account type for windows XP without being an administrator?

I know how to change the password for the admin acount its easy but I don't want to go in and change anything because the administrator shares this computer and they'd be pissed at me if I did, the only reason I need to do this is to download a plug-in, is there any alternative ways to do this?How can I change my user account type for windows XP without being an administrator?
if there is a aiministrator account already go to start control panel and then go to user account and click on the account u want to change and change it. If not than do the same on ur accountHow can I change my user account type for windows XP without being an administrator?
U can change it very easily. but makes sure u have an access to change those settings. right click my computer-%26gt; properties-%26gt; computer name--%26gt; click change to change the computer full name. thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment