Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do you change users on facebook.?

My partner and i are both on facebook, on the same laptop. We both have different email addresses, but when i go on facebook it's hers that comes up every time and i can't seem to get on to my account. Even when i go go on Yahoo and type in facebook it comes up straight away with my partners account, so of course if i try to type my password in it won't work because i am on her account. thanksHow do you change users on facebook.?
When on her account click 'Account' in the top right hand corner. Then one of the options is 'log out'. Now from the main Facebook Homepage type in your email and password then select the option 'Keep me logged in' then it will be you logged in everytime. If you dont want that just sign in as normal and hopefully each time it should remember neither of you :)



Sorry if that doesnt really answer the question, i wasnt 100% sure what you meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment