Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my user login on my computer?

Alright, so a few days ago I added 3 users for the rest of my family to use. The problem is that when I turn my computer on, it automatically logs onto my dad's user (which I don't want). instead of automatically bringing me to the %26quot;Welcome%26quot; page. I'm getting annoyed with having to log off and switch users manually. How can I fix this problem? Thanks!How do I change my user login on my computer?
you might have given your dads account as the administrator account .. wat ever may be the case use this..



control panel%26gt;user accounts%26gt;change the way users log on or off%26gt; check the box of use the welcome screen.. and click on apply options..



if this dont turn out to be use ful... place a password for your dads account.. then if will not login automatically..

it will prompt for password.. then you can press ctrl+alt+delete and login to your account.
  • Php vs jsp
  • any advice appreciated
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment